Join our Award-Winning Practice
Trainee Manager – Full time
We have a fantastic team of 10 and are now looking for a confident, assertive trainee manager to help support the team.
Some retail or customer service experience preferable. Some leadership or management experience helpful but not essential.
A bespoke training and development program is provided and no optical experience is required. This is a role for someone that is passionate to learn and to have a fulfilling career in an award-winning independent practice in the centre of Henley-on-Thames
This is a full-time role including some Saturdays (No Sundays or Bank Holidays).
A competitive salary dependent on experience plus monthly bonus scheme and generous staff and additional discounts.
• Passionate about managing
• Hungry to learn
• Self- motivated
• Comfortable with conflict
• Decisive and determined to deliver
• Requires excellence from the team
• Welcomes feedback
• Ensures excellent customer experiences
• Maximises sales opportunities
• Controls costs
• Maintains brand standards
• Focuses on results
• Creative problem solver
• Flexible and creative planner
• Prioritises activity
• Focuses team on customers and results
• Celebrates successes
• Challenges underperformers
• Supports, involves and engages a balanced team
• Develops team to deliver standards and results
If you are passionate to learn and train as a manager at Frost Borneo Opticians then email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
“I enjoy being part of being part of a very special team and love the fact that Frost Borneo has an excellent reputation…. I feel valued and appreciated and Frost Borneo is like being part of a family”
Clare, Office Administrator
“I love working at Frost Borneo as each day is varied fulfilling, fun and I am surrounded by a great bunch of people-colleagues and patients alike”
“I love meeting a cross section of patients and helping with their eyecare and working with great colleagues in a happy atmosphere”